Amp wiring

i think that 4 gauge will work good. as far as runnin it through your car run it down along the bottom of the doors. just take the plastic trim off and run it there. just keep it under the carpet so it looks good. hope this helps

geonn has the best way. you will need 4g wire and along the doors is the best spot. you might be able to slide the wire under the trim that is there to make it a little easier. Run the power wire seperate from the others to stop unwanted noise.

Those last guys have given you the best route to go for running your wire. From the engine compartment, find a factory grommeted hole (one the has rubber around it.) Carefully poke a hole in the rubber so that when you stick your wire through, there is rubber all around the wire to protect it from the metal of the firewall. BE SURE TO FUSE THE WIRE AS CLOSE TO THE BATTERY AS POSSIBLE!!

There is no easy way to get it to the back, except under the carpet, close to the door sills. Be careful that the wire is not pinched anywere where it could rub away and make contact with the metal of the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.