Amp vs amp vs amp

I hate to be an ***, but a few days ago he tried to sell a 260$ amp to someone with 100$ budget... all 3 of these zapcos are above budget

Idc what he pays... offering a product 2.5x above budget is retarded.

well yes., however guy here yahhh yahhh just traded his smaller amp for a used one a shop owner had for his 2 E 15's and he says it's loud af, shakes ground around his truck he said.. as long as u know it really does like 1250rms or so.... i just ordered the ppi p1k $156 amazon tested out at 1100rms 1ohm and 938 at 2ohms almost everyone here loves them, and it's very small., i'm running at 2 ohm (when i get it wed i let u know how loud it is)..

I hate to be an ***, but a few days ago he tried to sell a 260$ amp to someone with 100$ budget... all 3 of these zapcos are above budget
Idc what he pays... offering a product 2.5x above budget is retarded.
while i know what you mean i often tell people buy quality stuff even if it means saving up the extra to do so. i get flamed all the time for it but lets be honest we all know that cheap **** isn't worth the hassle more than half the time. thats why i suggested used and 50 over budget

if he doesn't know he has options that will more than likely payoff in the long run it doesn't hurt to tell him about it.

im not trying to con you are anything but typically good stuff cost more. Id try my best to stay away from budget gear unless its really proven reliable. like rocks prime line is a excellent budget amp. mean while i wouldn't touch that PPI..

let me show you some options. think about investing you money in something good so when you do upgrade resale is decent! trust me after 15 years and probably 50k waiting one moth to get that amp thats bulletproof and will last long is worth it!

honestly the zapco is a very good budget amp. zapco's engineers are knowing for making world class amps and these amps are chinese but use proven parts and circuitry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.