AMP Tuning? Box low 30hz

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zackster

Alabama
The box I made is tuned to the low 30s. What should I set my amp to? My amp (Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D) has four dials: PUNCH EQ, FREQ Hz, Infrasonic Filter Hz, and Gain. Where should all these be set to? My sub btw is an American Bass TNT 15''

23hz or off completely. I usually dont use subsonic filters at all, just be vigilant about what you play and use your volume knob to adjust accordingly
23hz on subsonic frequency AND FREQ Hz or just Subsonic?

What's your enclosure tuned to?

Can you upload a pic?
open

It's tuned to the low 30s

That could mean anything. Such as anywhere from 30-32.

Mines tuned to 30Hz exactly.
Well I give you an estimate number because I based it on a 30 hz design but ended up increasing the height and depth a couple inches so I assume that raised the frequence a bit. Maybe it lowered it though.. I don't really know tbh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.