amp to run 8 ohm selenium 8w4p left and right ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so i have a pair of selenium 8w4p mids that i plan on fiberglassing in to the rear trim pannels of the back seat area and using them left and right.

1 - i need to find or figure out what the heck amp to use to power them at 8 ohm each

in my last car i had an old rf 150a2 pushing a pair of kicker ds6930 left and right in the rear deck and i had a 8w4p mounted center rear deck on tri mode on that amp. sounded great

i shouldnt have sold that setup in the car but i did.

now i have a new pair and need to push them seperately but i dont know any 4ch amp that gives power at 8 ohm load ( also want to power front 6.5s left and right on the other 2 ch )

and then i need to find a nice grille covers for the 8"s on the rear. ive been known to toss crap in my back seat and im not trying to damage the frajile paper cones :/

no im not putting any more 6x9 on rear decks ever again. i like round speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.