Amp Suggestions?

I'm going to run them in parallel for a final impedance of 2 ohms.

No brand in particular. Just something that will be reliable and will undoubtedly deliver the power advertised. I've been running a ****** crunch amp for about a year now and it goes in and out of protect mode randomly all the time. So not a crunch lol

I've had these amp suggested to me in the past:

AudioPipe APCL15001D High Power Mono 1500 Watt Max Class D Car Amplifier

Lanzar Optidrive 1300 Watt Mono Block Digital Competition Class Amplifier OPTI1400D

pioneer gm-d9601

Are any of these good suggestions?

I've had these amp suggested to me in the past:

Lanzar Optidrive 1300 Watt Mono Block Digital Competition Class Amplifier OPTI1400D

pioneer gm-d9601

Are any of these good suggestions?
I personally like Hifonics Brutus Brx series, fair pricing. I paid 120 bucks for 700 w Rms @ 2 ohm

Try to look for PPI there great amps.

Precision Power A1000.4 1000W Atom Series Class D 4-Channel for 95 bucks - 250w rms 4 ohm bridged.

Sent from my Portable

I'm going to run them in parallel for a final impedance of 2 ohms.
No brand in particular. Just something that will be reliable and will undoubtedly deliver the power advertised. I've been running a ****** crunch amp for about a year now and it goes in and out of protect mode randomly all the time. So not a crunch lol
Not to be a d*ck but your ground is junk. Spend $7 on 320 grit sandpaper from your hardware store then sand your grounding point until you see shiny silver-like metal. Reattach.

pioneer gm-d9601
I guess someone wanted to make sure you had ample power on tap -- which is fine, but I don't think you're gaining anything with 800-900 on those subs vs 500.

I like those Pio's, but you don't need the 9601, the 8601 is cheaper and will work nearly as well.

This is nice: https://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-R500X1D-1-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B00BF6HYDE/

https://www.amazon.com/Soundstream-PN1-650D-Monoblock-Picasso-Amplifier/dp/B008L117RK/

Not to be a d*ck but your ground is junk. Spend $7 on 320 grit sandpaper from your hardware store then sand your grounding point until you see shiny silver-like metal. Reattach.
Don't get 320, get ~100. You're trying to strip paint and rough up the metal, not finish sand.

just read a post about auidopipes having noise problems (almost bought one last week).. consider getting nice 4 channel bridging to 2 since u have 4 ohm subs u can easily find those (ppi) for $179 or so.. he's right hifonics has nice monos for $129 & up but that was on sonic electronix (I just ordered amp on amazon to though because I needed other small stuff and wanted free shipping)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.