Amp Suggestions

the only thing about this amp that bothers me is the name, ive never heard of it in my life, ive learned to stay away from brands like that. For ex: boss, hifonics, power acoustiks and all that jazz
i dont know if this brand has been out for a while or if its just a recent startup. Who knows, it could be like Pagani in the amp world XD
Hifonics should not be on that list. They make some solid amps that do clean, rated power (brutus and zeus series amps along with the larger class D amps)

Anyways, AudioTechnix makes great products. They are most known for their power wire and deadener but more recently their subs and amps. They are one of the few companies that offers both quality AND good prices. These amps have been tested and proven to do rated power at 12v (where most amps are rated at 14.4v) so they are very underrated and will output quite a bit more.

lol man that thing is pretty awesome, but ive only heard a little about exile, didnt they run PG a while ago?
the owners of exile where 2 of the original amp designers of phoenix gold a few years back .they left and started the exile line ,decent amps ,i know both owners ,actually demoed my truck 3 years ago with 2 of these amps on my dd 3512's doing 148.6 .lets just say they were pleased .

lol man that thing is pretty awesome, but ive only heard a little about exile, didnt they run PG a while ago?
no the orig engineers left pg a little while ago when they were bought out. they didnt like the new direction of generic Chinese boards lol. so they made their own new company exile. sick equipment. thing weighs a ton. I had a cadence ia9 which is 100 percent identical to the aq2200 this thing ate it to pieces. hence why i sold the ia9 lol

the owners of exile where 2 of the original amp designers of phoenix gold a few years back .they left and started the exile line ,decent amps ,i know both owners ,actually demoed my truck 3 years ago with 2 of these amps on my dd 3512's doing 148.6 .lets just say they were pleased .
hey you ever get me a price quote on that alternator. looking to buy in the next week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have to finish this install its been hung up im tired of looking at the car in pieces

god ****, theres too many options //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

theres the vfl, audio technix, exile, t1001, the orion, and a precision power i was looking at earlier. I wish there was a way i could like compare all of them on one page like bestbuy's website or something :/

i think its going to be between the exile, AT and the vfl slightly leaning towards the vfl because its new and has a warranty but I dont know, i might have to sleep on it or something, the last thing i want to do is get in a rush because last time i did that, i ended up with some ***** boss amp

god ****, theres too many options //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
theres the vfl, audio technix, exile, t1001, the orion, and a precision power i was looking at earlier. I wish there was a way i could like compare all of them on one page like bestbuy's website or something :/

i think its going to be between the exile, AT and the vfl slightly leaning towards the vfl because its new and has a warranty but I dont know, i might have to sleep on it or something, the last thing i want to do is get in a rush because last time i did that, i ended up with some ***** boss amp
AT also is brand new with a warranty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

AT also is brand new with a warranty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
im going to do a little research on the AT and ill get back to you, im torn between this, flv, and the exile, i might call a buddy up to help me choose because im not about to be stuck with a broken amp a couple months down the road //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

and whats all this business with the 12V rating? I know most amps run at 14.4V but what does that mean performance wise?
More voltage = more power. So it'll actually do more than 1200 watts. It'll be more like 1400-1500w at a 14.4v rating like most amps are given.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.