amp suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would go with the MTX 1000, why better then the jl, they may be more unrated but MTX a compared to be competition systems, which are highly rated.

JL is twice the quality of MTX on everything. You can stick something that says 'competition on anything. I'm not even a big JL man either.

I live in phoenix and know the guy that owns MTX everybody had his stuff back in the day, had, JL is just better in sound quality and probably power the thd at rated power for the MTX is 1 for the JL it is >.05 which one would you buy?

jl amps lick!! sure jl has some phat subs but mtx amps are the best. there subs may not be that great but there amps are powerhouses!

JL is so much better and unique. They will run at a costant wattage no matter what situation you put it in. It will cut off your car to pull the 1000 watts if it has to. Other amps will cut your watts short if not given enough power, that is why it runs at 1000 watts no matter what ohms you put to it.

I thought the jl 1000 release date was pushed back a few more months.

There is an amp of similar performance and quality, and even looks that can be found on line for well under 400 shipped.

(Kid will probably whine b/c I mentioned it, but...)

Lanzar Optidrive 1000.1D

Mine just showed up last night. It's a spectacular looking amp inside and out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.