Amp,sub and alternator question for a new setup

Seems I got suckerd in to buying a JL 12w6v2 or a SSD sub and will make a new thread on it.

Thanks for the help guys as I'm going through with this.

Ya a bat (baseball) in the trunk prolly hits harder too?
144's with a fi bl18" in 7.5 cubes tuned at 34 sitting in the backseat. It wasn't groundbreaking or anything but it hit pretty well. You bring your wack ass 6 12" jl's over to Pa and I'll show you loud.

144's with a fi bl18" in 7.5 cubes tuned at 34 sitting in the backseat. It wasn't groundbreaking or anything but it hit pretty well. You bring your wack ass 6 12" jl's over to Pa and I'll show you loud.
He for real? LOL it wasnt directed at you bud, and I wouldnt drive across country to even challenge that. Dont start flaming on here, read the original posting, you look like an ass on here talking like that....It isnt even comparable to yours nor his even less. Give me a break lol....My 6.5 prolly can get to 34hz.... I Love how everyone newb thinks bigger is better all the time.....I eat them for lunch.

K you asked for free advice. Im sure there is a Car audio store near you.
K go have fun. bye:wave:
This. Fuckin' snotty ass stuck up noobs these days...come on here for free advice and then threaten to go somewhere else if we don't help. Like we give a ****, not to mention we know a shitload more than shops...whose goals are to tell you whatever it takes to make money off you.

l4yfr4me: Have an issue take it else were. I know most don't care by the small amount of people that answerd and didn't give what I needed. I did go down to the audio store got it all answered and I'm ready to go. Dough they are gonna try to sell you their stuff! Reason why I'm on here to get some insight witch I did get. Go rant to someone who cares.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.