amp repair ???

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnsonboys

Senior VIP Member
I've seen a few members refer to a couple others that repair amps and such. I have a orion 800.4 that I purchased from a member on here and I hooked it up and after about 3-4 min it shut off and popped the fuses and when you attempt to put another in it immediately pops it. I opened it up and has a burnt resistor . I would like to see about having it repaired can anyone shoot me in the right direction ?

DB-r

ARC

Amp Medics

Your local audio shop... Sometimes they have technicians there that can do it.

Nobody in my area does anything like that. That's why I'm reaching out looking for someone that does have the knowledge or knows of so wine who has the knowledge. If you know of the members that repair amps on here please shoot me in there direction ......

The three listed are good repair shops.

sounds like some of the output MOSFET's are shorted and who knows what else they took with them on the way out.

I have been too busy lately to take on repairs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.