Amp Repair People

Since I work in sourcing in the professional audio field, I can say that we buy Fairchild, IR, On-Semi, Vishay, NXP and Diodes Inc parts. There are a variety of other vendors but our spend with them is insignificant.

Several of those brands don't sell directly to customers unless they represent very large demand streams. You can try contacting Avnet or Arrow for distribution access inside the USA. I try to avoid distribution accounts because they add costs without adding value, but if you are trying to source for a one-off job, they might help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.