Amp rack build (pics)

Flossin sold me the amps pictured. Can't wait to get it all installed. I'll post new pics when I continue working on it.

Nice going man!
How are those 10s"? Do you have any vids?
Can't complain on the subs...they get loud even on little power. Nah, no vids. Dunno how just yet. Maybe someday after this install is done but no promises.

Very nice. Want to make one for me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Very nice. Want to make one for me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Ha, maybe if you were local, in my town or somethin'...

Made some progress last few days...I'll post pics tomorrow. Picking up some new hardware/accessories as well.

Filling in screw holes

Sanded flush

T-nuts and 1/4-20 cap bolts will be used to secure the amps

Test fitting everything....even the grommets and holes...its goin good

Close-up shot of the bolt

Here's what I got done today. 1st pic shows the 4 ch amp bolted in place, 8 spkr wires thru grommet and remote wire grommet. 2nd pic just the other side of the big amp. And lastly, a overall view of the whole thing. No RCA's yet, gotta get some and 8 gauge power/ground wire too to complete this. I think I'm atta dead stop for now until I get these items. I'm dead broke right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.