Amp questions!

Participant count
  • Participant list

lipski24.ml
10+ year member

Wisconsin
So I am looking to buy an audiopipe apsm1300 and maybe two kewood kfc-w2513ps subs with it. Now the amp ratings say 1x 600x 2ohms. So does that mean it won't power both subs correctly? I am confused! Oh and do you think that an 8 guage audiopipe wiring kit will work well with this amp? Thanks again for helping with all my stupid questions! I'm only 15 and new to everything but yet I know a good deal for my age!

That means of.u wire the subs at 2 ohms each sub will roughly get 300rms ....best bet is to run that amp at 1ohm does close to 1000rms cleanly ..also u will need at least a solid 4 gauge kit.to run that amp

Okay! How would I run two SVC subs at 1 ohm though? I know how to wire down to two ohms. But idk about under that! And alright! I will get a different wiring kit!

Okay! How would I run two SVC subs at 1 ohm though? I know how to wire down to two ohms. But idk about under that! And alright! I will get a different wiring kit!
Yea true ..forgot those kenwoods were svc ..i would try to find some decent 500-600rms dvc 4ohm subs so u can wire to 1 ohm ..u will be so much more pleased with that setup

I am really tight on money so I am just going to say screw it for now! But thanks for the help! Already picked out the other amp wiring kit for a better price! So I can't wait to get it with the amp! Thanks again!

Havent run or heard anyone with those amps but on the power wire for sure go with 4 gauge or bigger cause itll save you money on the long run i just make those mistakes..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.