Amp question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi im putting 4 kicker 6x9s on my boat and i have an extra zx300.1 laying in my closet can i use this to power my 4 6x9s and how would i need to wire sorry for a dumb question but i simply and clueless
Back years ago we had a couple large sailboats and every bit of stereo equip that went in them died rather quick from corrosion(all moored in saltwater)you may want to look into marine grade equipment.

Back years ago we had a couple large sailboats and every bit of stereo equip that went in them died rather quick from corrosion(all moored in saltwater)you may want to look into marine grade equipment.
well all of my marine grade equipment died on me ive got a decent plan against corrosion but this is going to be for fresh water i will be making a water tight cap to go over the speakers and amp and my boxes will be fiber glass also av 83 what amp would you recommend i like kicker only because it has never failed me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.