Amp Mounting In 1996 Civic 2DR EX

darrellred
10+ year member

Where and how would be the best place to mount a fosgate 600A4 amp. I am thinking about mounting it in the trunk but do not know what / how to secure the amp. Also how do I remove the door sill trim to run the wires.

I have a sub box that will be facing the back seats from inside the trunk. I don't know if I will have room to mount the amp next to it on the rear of the back seat?????????

Thanks

Darrell

Well an easy place is to pull up the carpet on the back of the seat and mount a peice of wood on there, then put the carpet back over it and stick your amp on there. You could mount it on the floor, just anywhere it won't bounce around or anything. For the door trim just yank. There is a decent amount of room in them, but basically take out the kick panel things run it through them, and get it past the front door, Getting all the paneling off in the back is sort of a *****. I have directiosn lying around here somewhere tellin how, if i find em i'll let you know.

I have a sub box I was going to put in the trunk and face the back seat. Do you still think mounting the amp next to the box on the rear of the back seat is a good idea?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.