amp issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

motox_727
10+ year member

Omaha, NE
well i used to have an issue with my amp turning off at higher volumes so someone on here told me to turn off my bass boost... well i currently have it turned all the way down but im running into a similar problem now.. when at high volumes the amp stays on always, but the subs just stop so i have to turn off my head unit then back on and they turn back on.. it used to do it from my cd skippin cuz it beat so hard but ive got an ipod adapter now and u still hear voice out of the speakers, just the subs turn off.. anyone know why this is happening?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.