Amp help

How's he supposed to buy 2 if he goes that route when it clearly states 1 left in stock?
Well I wasn't meaning to buy them specifically from there but just wanted to show him the exact product I was talking about. That is funny though lol I didn't even see that. I use sonicelectronix cause it displays the greatest amount of details and specs. You can find those cheaper anyways from other retailers on amazon, ebay, or walmart. Usually run around $150. Decent sound from a budget amp. I was happy with mine for the short period of time I had it.

What if I were to get 2 1 ohm stable amps and run them separately with 1 speaker to each at 1 ohm?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Do you have electrical to support any of these options?

Hate to say it, but 2 Audiopoops strapped might be your best bet on that budget.

Id personally look for a used Korean. Ive seen bc 2k, sq2200 etc go around that price

Usually the ppl who buy power acoustik subs, and expect big amp power on a limited budget, are the people running 8g cca, no battery, no alt etc. Not saying OP is...but just trying to ensure he isnt planning out his build backwards

Do you have electrical to support any of these options?Hate to say it, but 2 Audiopoops strapped might be your best bet on that budget.

Id personally look for a used Korean. Ive seen bc 2k, sq2200 etc go around that price

Usually the ppl who buy power acoustik subs, and expect big amp power on a limited budget, are the people running 8g cca, no battery, no alt etc. Not saying OP is...but just trying to ensure he isnt planning out his build backwards
I need to buy a battery just to run the speakers off of, still running off the one running the car right now but I will get another, and have a 0gauge power wire

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Stock battery only and big 3 is only good for around 1200w +/- and that means 1200w in ideal situations. Not an amp wired below impedence etc. You need big 3 (if not already done) and at least a group31 in rear to even consider running any of these amp options.

I ran a bc 2k at 0.5 on a stock alt but I had an xs3400 and an xs1200.

If you are planning 2k + you really need to get a battery first

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.