SOLD Amp, Head Unit, and some extras

Participant count
  • Participant list

powerstroker
10+ year member

NE Texas
I am in the middle of some hard times, and need to sell the equipment out of my truck. All of the equipment is in perfect working order. I only have a few transactions on here, so for established members I would possibly be willing to ship first. If you PM me, I will give you my phone #'s and my login to another site where I have about 35 positive feedbacks.

First up is a Lightning Audio Storm 1.1000D that I bought from BLD25 on here about a month ago. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422859

I am asking $130 shipped for it (what I paid), and I will throw in about 20ft of Knu Flex 4awg, a pair of 25 ft. Scosche RCA's, and about 20 feet of 14 awg speaker wire.

Next is a Pioneer DEH-p3000IB CD player. It is only about a month old and functions perfectly, and the remote is included. I am asking $70 shipped for it, and I will throw in a Ford dash kit and wiring harness.

If anyone is interested, I will sell it all for &175 tyd. PM me offers please. Thanks, Jake.

Still have the LA Storm amp for sale. Decided to sell the vehicle and forgot to pull the gain remote knob out:mad:, so it is not included. Amp only, without bass knob. I will go $95 tyd.

It is a strong amp in good shape. Please PM me offers. I don't have any use for the amp, and it needs to go.

Thanks, Jake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.