Amp for Orion system?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi all,

Fairly new to the car audio scene, so, after many hours of fruitless research into possible solutions, I have decided on the 'direct question method'.

So, here's the deal. I'm an extreme basshead, and I have chosen to kit out my 1979 Honda Civic with a single Orion HCCA 15.2 subwoofer. (I have extensively researched this sub and understand its power-hungriness etc.). Also, to follow suit with the Orion brand, I have decided to go with two Orion HCCA88N midrange drivers and two Orion TN-1 Bullet tweeters. Now, seeing as I'm about as technically minded as a tree, I need help with literally every other part of my system. (Head unit, wiring gauges, capacator or not, amplifiers, anything else...) My main question is what amp do I need for my sub (thinking monoblock single channel) and which for the mids and tweeters (decided on separate amps). Any general advice is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.