Amp for Gladen Zero Pro 165.2 PP

Participant count
  • Participant list

fly_marlin

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi all,

After a lot of communication with a dealer in germany, whom I've already paid for rainbow vanadiums that were not available, it was easier for me to order something else from them instead. I am getting gladen zero pro 165.2 pp comps. I currently have the JBL GTO 75.4 II amp and is rated at 104Wx4 into 4ohms. These speakers are 3ohms and rated at 150/225w (not sure if 225 is max power or rms power for woofer+tweeter). I am now debating selling the JBL and getting something else. I just got aq 1200.1d amp for my subs and was thinking about getting their 2 channel amp, but some reviews suggested it's not too sq oriented. I am also considering zapco z-150.2, which is available at woofersetc for $500, arc audio ks 300.2 and db as-300.2. I am also open to other suggestions, though prefer to keep this at or below $400. I was to make sure I have some headroom and also get the most out of the speakers. I am getting the doors and trunk deadened with kno knoise. Any feedback is appreciated.

Id find a Zed amp..Hell ,a guy has some Planet Audio under rated amps pretty clean on here for cheaps.TDH is very nice on them,and not power hungry amps.If buying new..American Bass amps sound very nice..the VFL series,,The Zapco amps are just fantastic all together,they always have been and always will,just as Xtant amps are just Cream of the Crops,along with Zed made amps for clarity along with some power.Boston amps,Alpine even..PPI,Arc of course..You may even find an old school Gem with plenty of power and clarity.Like some of the Older Autotek Mean Machines, BTS series,Hifonics VII,VIII series,USA US Acoustics Series II,US Amps,so many old school gems out there,just under rated with power and low TDH,that stll surpass most new amps for the price.

I'm leaning toward the arc ks 300.2 because I want to get a new product with warranty and from everything I've read, it's a good one. I asked tallc for a quote, so I think that should work out fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.