Amp for components

Participant count
  • Participant list

_sF^

I'm looking at getting a nice set of JL Audio 5.25 components for my truck, probably the XR525-CSi, and since I'll be ditching my current amp (shitty Lanzar Vibe 210), I'm looking for a rather stylish (since I'll be visible) yet clean, functional amp. I've been thinking about the Type RF XC1 (http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/ez2/ModelInfo/ModelInfo.asp?ItemKey=10061214&CategoryDesc=Type RF Amplifiers). Anybody have any better suggestions? I'm looking to spend around $550 or less for the components and sub (probably on ebay, or just finding some good deals), so try and keep it below that mark =]

- sF

Originally posted by _sF^ I'm looking at getting a nice set of JL Audio 5.25 components for my truck, probably the XR525-CSi, and since I'll be ditching my current amp (shitty Lanzar Vibe 210), I'm looking for a rather stylish (since I'll be visible) yet clean, functional amp. I've been thinking about the Type RF XC1 (http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/ez2/ModelInfo/ModelInfo.asp?ItemKey=10061214&CategoryDesc=Type RF Amplifiers). Anybody have any better suggestions? I'm looking to spend around $550 or less for the components and sub (probably on ebay, or just finding some good deals), so try and keep it below that mark =]

- sF
550??? wow, that might possibly get you a zapco, Orion or PPI stuff... in my dictionary, they're all top notch amps...

for a visible look, I guess RF's new amps are very eye-catching... although, if you wanna show it to people who KNOWS their stuff, then a zapco C series would bring out all the ooo and aaa's

but if you're getting RF's, you've got the same taste as me...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

of course, my RF's are more than 5 years old...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.