amp for all 4 speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

96pfinderSE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Georgia
I need and amp that puts out 100 watts rms x 4 @ 4 ohms. it will be pushin a pair of polk mmc6500 comps and a pair of polk mmc650 coax. does any one have any suggestion? i was lookin at the ed nine4 but its only 65w x 4 and dont know if its underated or not. price range is about 250 little over if nescisary (SP?). i appreciate the help in advance,

justin

Check out that new power acoustik plasma series... you can pricematch them to 106 using the pricematch feature on sounddomain... and a 100X4 for that price is a steal.

yea i was lookin at the orion. they have them on ikesound for 225 i think (refurbs of course). and i know this may sound weird but i want the 4 channel to look the same as a retailers mono amp. like the orion 8004 and 1200D (set up im thinkin about doin)

yea i was lookin at the orion. they have them on ikesound for 225 i think (refurbs of course). and i know this may sound weird but i want the 4 channel to look the same as a retailers mono amp. like the orion 8004 and 1200D (set up im thinkin about doin)
i have an older Orion 800.4... it does 100rms x 4 at 4 ohms...

150$ since u live in ga, i wouldn't have to ship it... hit me up on AIm at i3abyjay2502 and i can get u some pics....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.