Amp Compartment Build For Beerdrnkr!!!

aefe20df-e162-cfcc.jpg

aefe20df-e17c-297d.jpg

aefe20df-e1ab-3b54.jpg

aefe20df-e1ce-a6ba.jpg

aefe20df-e1fe-79f6.jpg

aefe20df-e215-aa01.jpg

aefe20df-e229-3378.jpg

I like it a lot. Looks really nice, lots of speakers in there! should be sounding nice. And I give you a thumbs up on those speaker covers, not too shabby at all. I hope you're going to cover up that gap in the false floor though?
Thanks. I was thinking about possibly covering that end of the amp rack but I like the way its ventilated for the fans, ill see if I can do something with grill cloth. I'm also debating covering the tweeters or not, I think I will though.

I'm not sure if you're going to make a grill or not for the tweets but I would spray paint the screws black so they don't stand out
I think I will cover them.

he has the best front stage setup ive ever heard...
Thanks Bro, just wait until I actually spend some good time tuning it and when I get the other amp in for some real power!

The amps are not sealed up and there are afns instaled to also help with air flow.........I'm not that dumb bro....whn we came up with the clam shell design the first thing we had decided on was ventilation....

It was pretty hot out today and I was playing my system pretty loud, when I got home I opened the rear door and the fans are doing a really nice job, there was a lot of air coming through the back and the amps were nice and cool.

On another note, I might be swapping out the mono for something else that does good power at 2ohms.

it was pretty hot out today and i was playing my system pretty loud, when i got home i opened the rear door and the fans are doing a really nice job, there was a lot of air coming through the back and the amps were nice and cool.
On another note, i might be swapping out the mono for something else that does good power at 2ohms.
beer addict

Finally found a matching sub on ebay and it should be here in a week or so. Just gotta clean up the wiring a bit more and add the other sub and it'll be good to go. I'll post vids as well and show everyone what sealed can really do and it'll do it on low power.

Looks really good. I'd try to cover that gap in the back with some cloth or something that would still allow ventilation. Other than that, very nice install!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.