Amp Compartment Build For Beerdrnkr!!!

Imtjnotu
5,000+ posts

Me Gusta Edition
San Diego CA
my good friend luis came to me asking if we could some how build him a place to store his amps in his trunk area

the idea was to have a clam like design to where the top lid can lift up and have the amps inside that way he would have somewhere to put the amps in any arrangement's and could hid them away

just some start pics...no carpet yet.....also we are going to build fans into the top or sides(havent decided yet) for ventilation for the amps

The cargo area

DSC00287-1.jpg

here is the first false floor...the cut out in the middle is where the battery is gonna sit because there isnt much space else for the deka

DSC00286.jpg

another view

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

Hmmmm
I guess this is where im suppose to say "good job" or "nice work"....

I think ill just troll this fool and say.... Bout time you made a log fool!
lulz i always troll u foo.....we have to finish it saturday....gonna carpet the rest and throw a lig down on the top install the distros and all the wire....the battery now lays where the carpet is currently and on the sides of that will go his 2 distros for his 5 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.