Amp comparison

They look to be similar 2 channel offerings. Spare yourself the disappointment, get this instead.

NO NO NO,do not get that amp.it will run hot as fawk.the reason why i got rid of it and went with a jp84 instead.yeah its a 4 channel amp and i am only using 2 channels and love it.

Last edited:
Well, I thought the location was EU. If not, this is my 2/4 channel go-to right now, best out there for the $$. 125x4, 370x2 bridged!

Is the aura au902 amp better then the juice ja902???
Need opinions please!!
They both are A/B amplifiers from what I looked up and look to be low quality. What is your budget and what are you going to be placing the amplifier on? What radio do you have?

Well, I thought the location was EU. If not, this is my 2/4 channel go-to right now, best out there for the $$. 125x4, 370x2 bridged!

That Heavyhitter sub looks really good!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...