10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-P3600 (Possibly ground issue?) SOLD

Crunch V-150 (Protection)

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTIONS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pioneer DEH-P3600

50X4, 3 mode loudness, 2 rca preouts, detachable face, multi colored lcd with led backlight. It would turn off while going over bumps could have been a bad ground connection not sure though, appearance is a 9/10 its in great shape it comes with wire harness cage and remote

Crunch V-150

75 RMS X 2 @ 4 ohms

125 RMS X 2 @ 2 ohms

150 RMS X 1 @ 4 ohms bridged

1 ohm stable

its in decent shape a few blemishes on the sides of the amp and a few white marks on top which look like they wont be hard to get off dual volt meters on top of amp... amp goes into protection mode i dont know why

Price:

$20 shipped for Pioneer HU

$25 shipped for Crunch Amp

$40 shipped for Both

Item Pictures:

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do you mean mp3 players or data cd's to my knowledge im pretty sure it doesnt read data cd's but if you want to use it with an mp3 player pioneer makes an ip-bus cable that has the pi-bus connector on one side and a 3.5 mm plug on the other end that will allow you to use any mp3 player with it

i dont have the one from the pioneer but i do have one from a different deck that is kinda like a glossy black that does snap onto the deck if your interested in it i can take a picture if u want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.