SOLD RE XXX MIDS-130$ shipped

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Product:

Pair of RE XXX mids and crossover's from component set, tweeters not included comes in original box

ALSO will include two sets of mdf double baffles I had made for them.

Specs:

Speakers Specifications:

6-1/2" XXX Series 2-Way Car Component System

Power Handling:

Peak: 600 watts per set / 300 watts each side

RMS: 300 watts per set / 150 watts each side

Foamed core poly cone

Rubber surround

1" Silk dome tweeter

FEA Optimized motor structure

Split coil design

High linearity Nomex spider

Designed for extreme excursion

Screw set terminals

2 ohms impedance

Cast aluminum basket

Powerful Neodymium magnet on both the bass driver and the tweeter

Includes twisted pair speaker wire with a thick braided jacket

12 dB/Octave crossover network

Tweeter attenuation control

External Crossover Adjustments:

Tweeter Attenuation: 0, -6, -9 dB

Woofer Frequency: 2,800 Hz, 3,200Hz, and 3,600 Hz

Top-mount depth: 3-7/8"

Woofer mounting diameter: 5-7/8"

Description/condition: Are in great shape bought from a member on here and they were brand new minus the tweeters which were not included....will ship in original box

Price:130 shipped ...will also entertain trades...... looking for an amp that will do 100x2 at 8 ohms or 200x1 at 4 ohms.....

Pics:Speakers are currently being used in my car but if you are serious about buying them I will take them out and take close ups.......

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

References: Im in the top ten in the itrader , plenty of references 100% positive feedback on here

and references are in my sig

Wish I had what you needed, I'd like to play with these.
I did say I will also entertain other trades.....I know you always have good stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

god...if only they made these in 4ohms...or if i had an a600.2 instead of an ax400 for my midbasses...lol....

these the newer neo magent ones or the beefycake (better IMO) older xbl^2 ones?

god...if only they made these in 4ohms...or if i had an a600.2 instead of an ax400 for my midbasses...lol....
these the newer neo magent ones or the beefycake (better IMO) older xbl^2 ones?
yeah they are the newer ones.....I was gonna buy the ones you had for sale a while back (xbl) but you sold them so i got these.....however they are still beefy imo

will you take 110 shipped to clovis nm 88101 and if so can you please let me know as soon as possible and thanks for your time
too low atm moment....if I dont get what i want in the next few days there might be room for nego's

**** tempting.....

any interest in an good condition old school soundstream rubicon 202?

75x2 @ 4ohm

100x2 @ 2ohm

200x1 @ 4ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.