Amp 1500wrms@1ohm

REFURBISHED CADENCE Z5000 1500 WATT CLASS AB MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER CAR AMP | eBay
or this

Cadence Z1200 1400 Watt Mono Subwoofer Amplifier Amp 1400 Watts x 1 @ 1 ohm | eBay

Both are under rated, very efficient, class A/B amps. They dont need huge electrical like some of the other un efficient amps mentioned in this thread like the Audiopipe.

Will trash anything in this tread in terms of rated output, sq, and price with the exception of maybe the Merlon.
i always thought D was the most efficient

Thanks for all the suggestions. I was thinking about a MB Quart ONX1.1500D or a SS RUB1.1600D but I was thinking I might have a shot at getting a better quality amp used off here instead of those 2 new for around the same price, I really wanted a Cadence Daytona DCA 1600 that was a refurb on ebay for $189 but it ended or sold before I could get to it... Im glad you mentioned efficiency to because that is important to, I really dont want to have to upgrade to a bigger alt. My current alt is only 105A.

Sell ya a soundstream DTR 1700D for 160 shipped if you are interested. Has a couple bad scratches but works like a champ. I've read they go down to .5 ohms no issues but I don't personally roll like that.

Sell ya a soundstream DTR 1700D for 160 shipped if you are interested. Has a couple bad scratches but works like a champ. I've read they go down to .5 ohms no issues but I don't personally roll like that.
Something to think about there...

Just saw a RE Audio XT4000DE on ebay for $199 Any info on these? thought RE made quality stuff but not sure.

Look up the OKUR on ebay for the 18001 mono amp.Less than $156,and you tube the brand.The 15001 seems to be quite impressive.Specs look good too.Just a suggestion.
So I looked up OKUR on ebay and saw DB DRIVE OKUR A3 1500.1D for $135 shipped! Im lovin that price! If they do rated and are better than the 2 I mentioned above then I might have to jump on that.

So I looked up OKUR on ebay and saw DB DRIVE OKUR A3 1500.1D for $135 shipped! Im lovin that price! If they do rated and are better than the 2 I mentioned above then I might have to jump on that.
If you could afford the $20 more,..Id get the 18001:naughty:

I looked and cant find any okur 18001, post a link or tell me what to search for please.
Havent figured out how to post links yet..Sorry.But, go to ebay ,click car electronics,then car amplifiers, then on the left under brands, click more,a box will pull up scroll down n click not specified go.Then all different will pull up,at that time at top of search, i put in OKUR then enter, and it comes up, and its like the last on the page.You might just put Okur in at search when in car amplifier section??I will go there and look again.It was there today..been looking at it myself.

1 ohm mono stable,@1800 rms???4ga input, and 10ga speaker,Should bang pretty good.IMO.Did you you tube the 1500.1 and watch that?NICE

I did not notice that.Yet, buy what you think you can afford/like though.and be happy with what you think is what youd like to have/or have room for in your vehicle, and work with the configuration/set up that you intend to run.The recommendations from everyone has been alot of help for you as well.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.