AMM-1 Amp Dyno of the American Bass PH4000 MD

Phantom series is not there comp line what did you expect lol..

The vfl line which is near that 200 price tag can do 2k+ no issue.

The most hated vfl 4480 can be ran at .5 ohm and get some real power out of it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Here you go, latest video
Rated at 2000x1 @ 1ohm Let's see if its legit or fantasy

anyone ever tested ia 10.1? 1 fs in classifieds tempting me but idk that it'll do any more power than i have at 2 ohm rated at 800..

But remember you are already putting "900 watts rms" to your 750 watt subwoofer. Why would you want more power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i'd hope so for the $ but ain't seen a test to prove it yet.. i think bigblank said strongest amp he tested was a ia20 just wonder if the 10 does 1/2 what the 20 does..
I did not say the IA 20.1 was the strongest tested. By far the strongest I have tested is the Orion XTR2500.1Dz, I couldn't complete it's test based on my supplies but it was a solid 120w higher when my Power Supplies shut down and I wasn't at max volume.

The IA 20.1 v1 was the second strongest I have tested followed by the Belva and XTR1500.1d

I did not say the IA 20.1 was the strongest tested. By far the strongest I have tested is the Orion XTR2500.1Dz, I couldn't complete it's test based on my supplies but it was a solid 120w higher when my Power Supplies shut down and I wasn't at max volume.
The IA 20.1 v1 was the second strongest I have tested followed by the Belva and XTR1500.1d
so no idea what the ia10 would do at 2 ohm? wish we could get more info on the cobalt mono they got 1 rated at 1350 @2 ohm love to see a test..

If your worried what the 2 ohm rating is, just picker up a kicker KX amp, I tested the marine version at over 1200W. I have a Rockville DB16 inbound now rated at 2K @ 2ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.