SOLD American Bass VFL 150.1 Used Excellent Condition *Pics*

videomasterz
10+ year member

USA
hello everyone..

selling an American Bass VFL 150.1 this was used in competition just one time, i got 2nd place in a car show hit 144.5 db... after that was hooked up to .5 ohms daily driver never had any problems at all with the amp.. this amp was bought from SPLNUT a member of this forum long time ago.

These pics are before I put it in my car for the car show, I can take pics again if you like but its pretty much the same condidtion as it was, my car was parked in a garage... and the only wear and tear is where you put the screws.

Asking Price is $385 SHIPPED or best offer.

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

NEW PICS! RECENT PICS!

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

if these pics look familiar it is because my amp was used when a member awhile back had a page full of amp guts.. before realmofexcursion even had their amp guts website... so many of you might of seen the eternals of this very amp!

i actually feel sad selling this amp... but need to pay off some loans my loss is your gain, the other reason is i sold my spl car.. got a new car instead no more car audio for me for awhile.. SPL that is.. hehe

can ship express mail at buyers expense, amp is kinda heavy.

yes these amps are really powerful can be strapped to deliver alot of watts!

I have heard these amps can take 16volts and burp at .5 ohms.. I can paste an email on what Dominick Iraggi said to me:

I would not recommend .5 for daily.

over 4000 at 16 volts. A little less at 12,9

bob from american bass said:

150.1 Will be louder for sure. You can run this amp .7ohm. The powerout put

will depend on the voltage you use.

Thank you

bob

these emails are old when i was deciding on getting the amp.

I am from the tiny island of Guam... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but will ship this amp via USPS PRIORITY MAIL, takes about 4-6 days to get to the U.S. mainland. thanks!

400 shipped and ill do it lol
I got to think about that, so far thats the best offer $400 shipped, I know shipping would be around $35 ? since USPS freaking raised there prices.. hell even more like $40.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.