Amazon and Crutchfield "it fits" stuff doesn't fit

Participant count
  • Participant list

bonhoeffer

I’m trying to replace my car stereo in my 2006 Toyota Camry XLE with navigation system. I had the default navigation system Denso DW468100-0150 and wanted CarPlay and Bluetooth, so I bought the Pioneer AVH4200NEX 2-DIN Receiver.

I followed the Cruchfield and Amazon “it fits” guides for my vehicle, but the Metra 70-1761 Radio Wiring Harness For Toyota 87-Up Power 4 Speaker doesn’t fit into my 20 pin connector or any other connectors. Additionally, I can’t figure out my pin colors or how to connect things. I'm lost.

I wrote up everything on a single page: https://www.theboohers.org/2006-camry-stereo-replacement-help/ with pictures, etc.

Any pointers in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Tim

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.