Aluminum Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list
No offense Rangerman, I know you have an awesome setup, but I would say that the audiobahns lack good quality sq, if you want sq go with eclipse. Although Rangerman's right those audiobahns can kick out some serious spl, I believe the Eclipse is an all around better sub.

As much as I like my Audiobahns, I will be the first to admit that they lack sq. What I lack with the subs, I try to make up with my Infinity speakers. I would like some of the Eclipse Ti sibs, but I can't figure a way to det them in my truck.

kool.Do the audiobahn subs sound horrable or what?They are alot more afordable than eclipse.you can almost buy 3 for the price of one.Eclipse ti's don't apeal 2 me they look sick and the price is for high rollers.

I wouldn't say they sound horrible, they just aren't an sq sub. I actually have heard a setup with an audiobahn, that was built for sq, and like Rangerman does, they used infinity mids/hi's, to make up for what the audiobahns lacked. I'd have to say I was quite suprised at how sweet the system sounded. But, it took a lot of skills, and days, to perfect the system I'm talking about. Hey, if money is a big concern, go with the audiobahns, you can always work with your mids/hi's to get the sound you want.

I have some jbl gto 6.5's with 1 inch tweeters would they do ok,I think they sound pretty good.Whats the deal with infinity anyways,are they like top dogs in mids and tweets?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.