Alternator needed for chrysler 300

gsxr750josh
10+ year member

Gsxr750Josh
Utah
Sup guys, I am looking for a high output alternator for a 2007 chrysler 300 tour. 3.5L HO engine. I am running 2 T1 fosgate 12inch ported box, subs on a 2000.1 and type R comp on a 400.4 zero G wiring through out the car and a fosgate 100 farret cap. I have a Kenetic 2400 battery waiting for this alternator but need help finding a SOLID one with good warranty and bolt on preferred. we are guessing the SPL for the setup (subs firing into the car) to be around mid 140's but serious power loss after about 5 min of play. This is a everyday driver and i like my **** load so any help is appreciated. i have heard the name (Dominick Iraggi) pop up several times and could use some feedback on his products also if ya have.

Thanks

Josh

Sup guys, I am looking for a high output alternator for a 2007 chrysler 300 tour. 3.5L HO engine. I am running 2 T1 fosgate subs on a 2000.1 and type R comp on a 400.4 zero G wiring through out the car and a fosgate 100 farret cap. I have a Kenetic 2400 battery waiting for this alternator but need help finding a SOLID one with good warranty and bolt on preferred. we are guessing the SPL for the setup (subs firing into the car) to be around mid 140's but serious power loss after about 5 min of play. This is a everyday driver and i like my **** load so any help is appreciated. i have heard the name (Dominick Iraggi) pop up several times and could use some feedback on his products also if ya have.
Thanks

Josh
You'l get the advice to lose the cap a dozen times. If you get the alt, you will not need it. Even if you didn't have the alt you wouldn't. But you won't listen so try it with it and without it and measure your voltage.

Mechman is a decent alt. I have one on my 99 300M, and one that will go into my 85 Monte Carlo.

On our cars ( I have a 06 charger) they dont make one for our car because it is controlled by the ECU. I do not think they found a way around that yet. Im waiting too.

there are alternators for our cars i just dont know which one to go with.

for instance this guy has them for my 3.5L

Here are all your options.

180 $479

200 $499

220 $519

240 $539

260 $559

280 $579

300 $599

Thanks, Dominick Iraggi

i am looking for more options like this.. he sent me this email a couple days ago. there are also companies that make them for the cars too. i just need to know if anyone has ordered or had expr with them.

Cool thanks, i have sent emails requesting prices.. Have you done bizz with either company before ? I have read a lot of the aftermarket alternators are NOT putting out the amps they claim to be. I was kinda hoping a few peeps would drop a bizz name with a good experience from the company or warranty issues fixed and such. i might be asking for a bit much here, i just figured with most of the peeps here at CA audio having the big system setups the request would have had more tells or name drops. I have about 10k invested into the system in my car but never bothered with the electrical situation until now lol, almost a year later. My battery light comes on after about 4 or 5 min of play, the system is only doing mid 140's but i romp on it all day everyday so my battery is toast and i know the alternator is hating life too : (

So again for new readers of this post.. i need a solid alternator 200amps +

good warranty on the product would be awesome and any dealing you may have had with them.

I got a 2400 Kenetic battery waiting to go in so i am just short the alternator

Thanks

Check out mechman. He is registered on the boards here under that name. I ran a 250a alty from him and it was great. Never gave me any issues.

I sent him a message also. I have heard his name a couple times with positive stuff so i guess its a waiting game from here : )

Thanks again

I have had a few Ohio Genorators in my day and do not have a complaint, I know 2 people with DC power and they like them and EA...another company that seems to be gaining a following is Inter- Linc alternators. Best bet is to talk to the makers and see what they have and have done with vehicles like yours. If they have had sucess they will have the total list of parts and so forth for your model of car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.