Alternator Adjustable Voltage Device?

Let me guess...You work for Mechman? And YES, I do like that way the one I bought is already made....But why not try and make one? I know the parts to make one cannot cost over $25!
Nope, dont work for mechman. and have never used a mechman product. I was just pointing out that $50 isnt much to spend to ensure you get a quality product. (that doesnt burn your car to the ground etc) I totally agree though, if you think you can make it and make it quality, why not do it yourself?

if its SOOO simple, why are you asking how to make it? Lol. Just sayin, I'd gladly pay $50 extra bucks for a quality product over something someone made in their garage....
some of the best amps ever got their starts out of garages //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

some of the best amps ever got their starts out of garages //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Yes, but I bet they didnt ask how to build them on CA.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You're going to need to understand what you're doing first oldbass.
No worries...I've got 2 good friends that will help. One is an ASE Master Mechanic and the other one repairs electronics. I'll let them see my existing plug and help me create a new one once I have the correct parts to make it.

are you wanting to put this on a car with a h/o alt or one with a factory alt.

it just seems pointless if your just trying to boost voltage with out the amperage to back it up. just raising the voltage it only going to give you farther to drop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.