Alternative Super Tweeter Location

Participant count
  • Participant list

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
GA
I want to get a set of super tweeters / bullet tweeters but don't want to cut up the door panel in case I resell the car. Now, could I place one in the kick panel because that would be easier to replace and still get the same sound from them? Also open to other suggestions (and don't say A-pillar).

Tweeters can be lower in the car. You will need strong processing to bring the stage up.
I mean, I don't have an equalizer and don't really want to invest into one. I don't really know how to fine tune anything and I am trying to find an amp that does around 100x4 for 2 PWXs and 2 ft1s probably. I just don't know where I could put them.

I mean, I don't have an equalizer and don't really want to invest into one. I don't really know how to fine tune anything and I am trying to find an amp that does around 100x4 for 2 PWXs and 2 ft1s probably. I just don't know where I could put them.
If I were you wouldnt fk with supertweets if you dont know how to properly tune or have proper signal processing. Supertweets sound awful without good tuning.

If I were you wouldnt fk with supertweets if you dont know how to properly tune or have proper signal processing. Supertweets sound awful without good tuning.
So would just a pair of PWXs 6.5s (one per door) be fine then on 100rms a piece?

If you want anything but extremely loud with that awesome constant screech on songs with a lot of high freqs then I'd get something besides a super tweeter lol pretty sure they're like mini horns

pro audio vs better SQ

never seen a SQ oriented super tweeter. if you want it to be loud then it's great, otherwise you can still get loud and have it sound better

If you want anything but extremely loud with that awesome constant screech on songs with a lot of high freqs then I'd get something besides a super tweeter lol pretty sure they're like mini horns
pro audio vs better SQ

never seen a SQ oriented super tweeter. if you want it to be loud then it's great, otherwise you can still get loud and have it sound better
Hertz SPL show line comes **** close. $200 per tweeter though

Never heard it, but I'm not surprised it's from Hertz. $200 a tweeter just seems ridiculous, you'd be better off getting 4 or 6 regular tweeters. They'd sound better and be stupid loud too IMO

hows your b2 components? If anything, you can just add the pwxs into the b2 comp set for more mids.
I don't even use the crossovers for them. Maybe I just need to use the speakers and not the dome tweeters or use them both and get a bigger amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.