Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumper
10+ year member

Latvia
Hello, i'm sorry for my bad english!

I just bought new alpine swr12d4 sub, i find some sub box and put sub in it. But those volume is more than recommended(1.25-1.50 cu. ft.). This box volume is about 2.1cu.ft,.

Photo: http://www.bildites.lv/images/562lqre3ijf46w8i3hc.jpg

So, what do you think? Left it in this box or look for another?

I'm sorry for post in incorrect place! Please move this topic to right one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum. It really depends on the rest of the setup with tuning and power taken into consideration. I don't see a slightly large enclosure as a problem though. It should be fine. The subwoofer will eat up a little bit of internal volume anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...
So far I have bought Kicker CWRT8D4 Subthump underseat enclosure for 8 LoopBack Harness from AIS 8 gauge Kicker wiring kit (Will run two 8 gauge...
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...

About this thread

Dumper

10+ year member
Dumper
Latvia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from