Not open for further replies.

joeybutts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition. Cosmetically about 8/10, mechanically about 8/10. I've used this sub for what I can remember ~1.5 years in a 2.3 ported enclosure tuned to about 30hz. I've checked the spider and from what I can see there is one smallllllllll wear spot about 1/4" long crossing one of the spider ribs. No tears or destruction of any kind. Understand this is an SQ subwoofer, not a GP (though it does so moderately. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif )

Price:

$300 shipped. Not much room for wiggle as shipping and paypal and blah blah blah will kill it, but let me know. I am looking for an amplifier to power four SQ HDS212's ( would really like a Crescendo BC2000D though I know those are hard to come by, or an American Bass 4480).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Because of the nature of this I will get some pics up ASAP. Love this driver (that's why there are four in my HT :p ) but I have no where to put it or use for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
oops. forgot pics. here is one photo during build ( doesn't help much but figured doesn't hurt in the bumpage....)

CIMG3474.jpg

Hahahha ignore the date on the pic...camera must have been reset.....

Absolutely!!! I've been out of town all weekend and get back tonight. Will post them up tonight. Thanks!

mmmm dat surround and motor! glws bud, awesome lil sub... wish I was closer i'd buy it for sure just to have a play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...