Alpine SPX-177R 6.5" round component speakers

Bonez21
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine SPX-177R

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I'm selling this set as is. I believe one of the two tweeters is blown. When given juice there is no output from one of them. The other one works perfectly as does the crossovers. I briefly hooked up the woofers as well and they also seem to work fine. I had fitment issues with these and never gave this setup any real juice. My loss is your gain.... A mounting bracket or 2 is missing but for the most part all the pieces are there...what you see is what you get...

Price: $85obo shipped

I'm open to offers and trades for a decent alpine/hifonics mono block class D amp 500+ watt or a nice single din Radio with USB and Aux inputs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship anywhere within the continental United States

Item Pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across this thread looking for a replacement -- I have a set of SPX-177R components, just installed today and one of the mids is blown. I'll buy the whole set off you today for $85 shipped to 32303. If interested, please PM me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.