Alpine R-A960S 6-Channel Amplifier

Try look into audio dynamic, ct Sound, digital designs (used). The DD and AD amp look like cookie cutter. Another that looks interesting but not staggered is from biketronics.

If you think all amps sound the same buy cheapest amp you can find and be happy, no need to spend money.
There are many reasons you may want to stay away from the "cheapest possible" options, but being able to hear the difference won't be among them.

That is not my post.
Blame this site. I'm certainly not trying to put words in anybody's mouth here, I just highlight and click "reply" and expect it to function.

I've been using muzishare x7 everyday for almost a year now. Amazing deal with the vacuum tubes. It is so beautiful to look at, especially when it is lit up in the dark with the tube cage off. Also the functions are easy to handle like adjustable volume and mute options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This weekend I will be taking actual pictures for other sites. So grab it before its gone
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.
Giving subs more power really wakes them up. The MRP-500 is pretty low power. You would really notice more authority in your bass.

About this thread

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
dsw1204
Fairfield, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from