• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine PDX-5 5 channel amplifier.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, but in good working condition. no speaker plugs.

Price:

$375 OBO

Dont like the price? Make an offer… please…

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. Approx. $15 give or take $5 probably. Honest shipping, no greedy inflation.

Item Pictures:

e97b0c7e.jpg

18e5e9ea.jpg

3978c367.jpg

Wow, hey thanks Chemmins, nice to meet you too... Dont buy it then…

It was working just fine when it was pulled from my car that I sold. But hey, thanks for that insightful opinion. Im sure everyone here really cares about it… from what I can tell anyways... you must be the resident troll and ******* looking for a hand out, right? So you know everything… of course… So you already knew that Im sure.

Im just trying to upload the pictures, so relax!

How'd you lose the plugs? :/
Removed the amp from the car several months ago and somehow misplaced the plugs in my garage… lame, I know… I think that the plug system is retarded anyways… Just another way to make more money off us. Worked flawlessly, just lost the **** plugs. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...