Alpine or Pioneer?

Hayn240
10+ year member

- = KA240SX = -
So I'm in the Beginning of Starting my system, I've got some knowledge but probably nothing compared to any of you guys. I Have Chossen 2 H/U's but Can't Decide which one. Considering I can get them both for the Same price thats really not a problem, just chossing one is so.

Alpine 9883 or the Pioneer DEH9500IB

Im planning on getting a Pioneer soon. Im no expert but Id say there pretty close in company comparison.(but Im probally wrong)

i've used both also . but i take pioneer over alpine just because of the settings and button features are easier to use also . just my opinion.

Is that the correct Pioneer model number. Cannot find that thing any where to comapre against the Alpine. The 9883 is the base model and does not come with remote even. For the price new you can get a much better HU with alot more options.

i loved my 880 until that ugly noise reared its head. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif So now i'm on the kenwood bandwagon.

i loved my 880 until that ugly noise reared its head. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif So now i'm on the kenwood bandwagon.
So this seems to plague the 880's... From all I read it's an internal fuse from a bad ground or something.. Supposedly there's a fix by grounding the RCA's and chassis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.