Alpine Or Pioneer? which is best?

ima be using pioneer for next year.. need to try something else since ive been using my alpine for like 3 years now, lol.

ima be trying out either the 80mp or the 7700 because i get them for a pretty nice price.

P80mp is the sikkkkk, i got one....love it, better than most of those alpines , and besides the 80mp is so easy to get to the menu, unlike alpines..takes much more to get to alot of the features....alpines r still nice tho...pioneers ...better IMO...piece"

i think it depends on how much you have to spend and what models you are wanting to compare
Tru, but....

the cheaper alpines id go with , but expensive pioneers , if i had to chose between cheap or exp.

P80mp is the sikkkkk, i got one....love it, better than most of those alpines , and besides the 80mp is so easy to get to the menu, unlike alpines..takes much more to get to alot of the features....alpines r still nice tho...pioneers ...better IMO...piece"
same way to get to the stuff tho.. just push the rotary in

my dad had the pioneer premier series head unit he hated that piece of **** he had to get it repaired after a week of getting it then they would have it for a month then he would get it for a week then send it back after paying 500 bucks for it he got so tired of paying to get it repared he smashed it in the parking lot of goodguys and bought alpine and we have had alpine ever since go with a 9815 netherland is selling his i believe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.