• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I'm deciding between Alpine head units and Eclipse. Eclipse is less known but I actually think it is better than alpine. However, I do not know so any feedback on why eclipse is better or why alpine is better would be much appreciated.

I am the owner of an eclipse unit now and before this one an eclipse 5301, and before that an eclipse ecd-412, The store I used to work at sells Eclipse. Their biggest attribute is their high pre amp voltage with low line impedence. In other words take the past of least resistence with the strongest signal possible. Most moving parts in their cd players are brass for longer lasting decks. Lots of user functions to make use easier. Don't get me wrong, alpine is great, but I feel the eclipse edges them out. (our store also sold alpine so there is no bias) Not to mention 3 yr warranty when installed by a dealer, and a 1 year theft instant return. If your deck is stolen or has warranty probs within the first year eclipse sends a new unit out through the dealer. No waiting for a deck to be repaired. I could go on for hours but I think you get the pic!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.