Alpine ILX W650 Question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Going to pick up an Alpine ILX W650 today. For an inexpensive head unit, this would be considered alright for sound quality right? I have only had one Alpine head unit in the past, the CDA 9886 back in 2009, I didn't really think it was that impressive back then.

If anyone has had this head unit or currently is using the ILX W650 could you please leave your input?

This is going in a 2014 Kia Sportage LX without a factory amplifier, navigation. This vehicle from the factory has a backup camera and steering wheel controls.

The Alpine would be replacing the stock head unit with the UVO information. This vehicle is a regular key start.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

For anyone that has an Alpine ilx-w650, do you have a crappy shuffle feature when using a USB or is it just me? A little background, I have...
I have had an absolutely horrible experience with Atoto head units. I bought the A6 10.1” pro a few years ago and within like 8 months the thing...
Hi, I have 2016 Suzuki Swift with Alpine ilx-w650BT radio installed. Since it is a basic car model, it has no multimedia navigation buttons on the...
If you bought it from a legit retail store they may be able to help with that. Otherwise you could contact Alpine directly and see if there's a...
Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.

About this thread

SomeReallyLongAccountName

CarAudio.com Newbie
SomeReallyLongAccountName
Connecticut
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from