Alpine ILX-107

Participant count
  • Participant list

nmdenn2

KY
This head unit was my sole reason for signing up for the forum. I see this stupid thing seems to support USB from the menu settings but manual says not for anything other than updates. So what does "USB/iPod" really mean? I've tried a couple flash drives to no avail. I didn't realize this was a problem until after I installed it.

Alpine support says no USB support nor anything in an update. They claim the option in the settings is for "future development" and is an iDatalink feature, not Alpine. I wish I hadn't bought this **** thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.
I don't even think you need to do that. You can use WiFi to connect wireless Android Auto but doing so kick out the units ability to self stream...
Thank you. I’m gonna pull it tomorrow weather permitting and mess with my grounds again.
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
For anyone that has an Alpine ilx-w650, do you have a crappy shuffle feature when using a USB or is it just me? A little background, I have...

About this thread

nmdenn2

nmdenn2
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
nmdenn2