Alpine head unit

I have only had an Alpine HU for like 2 months, I got one of the lower end models 9827, but am EXTREMELY satisfied. I wish I would've spent a little more to purchase a higher end model.

I use to have the highest rated Pioneer Premier 900r (well highest rated when i bought it) And yeah it had cool features, but the Sound Quality was NOT any better than my cheap Alpine, if anything, i think my Alpine might sound better. Makes me wonder how a higher rated Alpine might sound?

PLUS, i think you will get sick of those stupid graphics after a while. I know i was sick of them after the first year.

which model do you want? i would go with the alpine cda-7897 if had the money, or if i wanted the pioneer premier id get the deh-p9400mp but i prefer the alpine, they are both real quality head units but hey whatever floats your boat, it depends if your going to use an amp for your components and what your budget is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.