trip around the block

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
Awww man, i just put my system back in my ride after carpeting and spraying some black spray paint where my vent is and the inside of my box. Well, i wanted to make sure everything was sounding alright and since i dont bump in my neighborhood, i went around the block. I got home and was about to shut the garage door and notice my license tag was gone. I had to retrack my steps several times, park outside of people house and walk down the street until i located my tag. It was in the middle of the road, but i couldnt see it because it was flipped over. But luckily i found it. Im sort of pissed though, because i bought this license tag frame and it was glassed and outlined in chrome. a whole 20bucks gone that quick. lol. I thought that was kinda funny and wanted to share my story.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.