Alpine ERE-G180 11- Band Graphic EQ

BNIB? Interesting.. How about $75?
Man thats a little low... I guarantee you that ebay auction will go for at least $120...

I could give it to you for $115 shipped....if you wanna wait for the auction go ahead though....but

Im 100% positive that It'll go up a lot.....

Well, given that they are difficult to find, I suppose $115 shipped does seem reasonable. I may have bid low because I actually had this eq in my last car and only paid $50 for it 10 years ago.

How, may I ask, do you have this item BNIB? Do you have any pics you could send along?

I had several of these EQ's.....I had one in my car and I sold it to pickup1....(my HU has enough processing) my dad has one still and when I found out this old folk I kno had one BNIB I bought it from him in a heartbeat...

Havent tested it though....but the thing looks as mint as it can be...

Give me a few seconds to take those pics...

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

You're right. This eq appears to be in nice shape. Would it be a hassle for you to test it?
I connected it to a 12v power supply and it powers on...but havent tested it with music yet...I would have to tear my dash apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Another question for you. If I decide to go ahead and purchase this item from you, how do we coordinate the transaction? I'm new to these forums..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.