alpine deck comparison needed *users only

Participant count
  • Participant list

limitkid7
5,000+ posts

sell wite
GA
cdm 9821 vs cdm 9803

they both seem to do the exact same thing but the 9821 seems to be the more recent model...

can users of each tell me how's its operated for them & how long you've had the unite (checking up on the longevity of the unit).

if anyone has the time / resources, do a comparison and point out the flaws etc.

Thanks guys

got the 9821 at work, while it's a great unit, it's very basic... for the EQ you have to hit the center fr or whatever button but you can only adjust bass and treble (of course you can compensate for mid by having the bass and treble higher or lower). the 9821 is very easy to use as it really does not have any extra features over a regular factory cd player except for the subwoofer control. our display model seems to be very durable as nothing on it has broken yet.

so based on the two units, which would you get...

reason i ask is i'm taking my 9813 out and i'm replacing it w/one of those units - the car is going to be given to my dad so i want him to be able to play cdr's & cd's w/o an amp (so rca voltage, etc doesn't matter)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.