Alpine CDE-HD149BT Resetting?

Participant count
  • Participant list

legaspi89
10+ year member

Chino CA
I just got the Alpine Head unit recently and I'm very happy with it. However I'm just wondering, if for some reason I have to disconnect my car battery or I take it to a mechanic and they have to disconnect my battery for some reason, does all the settings on the head unit reset where I have to equalize everything all over again?

Thats what the yellow "memory" wire is for

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Only if the whole battery is removed i think it erases the memory

If they disconnect the ground from the battery, yes it will reset.

Load your settings onto Alpine's "tuneit" app if you have a smartphone. Then, it's easy to bluetooth your settings back to what they were

Ok. Cool. Thanks a lot. This head unit paired with Alpine Spr 6.5 speakers sound really good. They take an awesome amount of power and are very clear. How can it sound any better. Amazing.

I have the speakers amped using a Alpine PDX f4. The midbass sounds pretty decent with solid drum beats and thats without my doors being deadened. Very impressed with this setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.