Alpine CDE-102 Problem...

Participant count
  • Participant list

NissanKicker
10+ year member

Honda-on-22-Nissan-on-20
I recently purchased an Alpine CDE-102 Headunit. Due to it not having the " Full Speed IPOD/IPHONE " Cable, I was told that I could connect my IPOD through the " USB FLASH " connection... ( Located on the Face of the HU ). Well - I tried connecting BOTH my IPODs ( 5th Gen. IPOD NANO & an IPOD VIDEO 30GB )... And it says " Device Error " or something along that line.

Question: Can this problem be solved w/o having to purchase the IPOD FULL SPEED CABLE?

I have a 102 on our display board and the only way is with the cable you have purchase to myknowledge, the front is more for like flash drives etc. Spend the 30bucks for the cable its worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.